Saturday, June 23, 2012

A New Baby and The Great Flood of 2012

On June 21st, 2012 we discovered that we were going to have another baby.  

During torrential downpours I ran to the local pharmacy in Cloquet to pick up a pregnancy test as I had been feeling sick and a little out of sorts.  I kept telling Adam that I had eaten bad vegetable dip leftover from Dakota's graduation party.  I was also really tired, so just to put my mind at ease I took the test on my lunch hour at work.  Sure enough...another baby was on the way!

That night, the storms continued and we received an additional 12+ inches of rain.  The Munger Trail was completely washed out.  Our basement flooded and zoo animals were swept away.  Here are some photos we took a few days later on the Munger Trail.








0 comments:

Post a Comment