Wednesday, February 20, 2013

My Not So Sleepy Newborn

A few more pictures of my sweet baby Morgan.  

I had great intentions one afternoon of doing this elaborate photo shoot with Morgan.  I even convinced Adam to take Tristan to the aquarium so it was just Morgan and I in the house.  Well, Morgan had other plans....she wanted to eat and be awake the entire time my boys were away.  Taking pictures of an awake newborn is just not the same as a sleeping newborn.  Their eyes go all crossed and they make the goofiest of faces.  I plan on trying again soon, although that newborn stage is so short!  She has already gained a pound.

A big yawn....



I love babies in white.

1 comment:

  1. These pics are just divine Wendy. Sometimes I wish I could go back to my babie's and take these wonderful pics.
    She is a doll. Sounds like you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete