Saturday, August 18, 2012

Pirate Party Summer 2012

So really it is March 19th of 2013 - I am typing this post about the Pirate Party which was held over six months ago.

I was only a little over two months pregnant with baby Morgan in these pictures and she is now sleeping in my lap as I type this, so my memories are not as clear as I would like them to be.  A good reminder to keep up on my editing and posting.

I do remember that it was a great party, the weather was beautiful and we had lots of good company and good food.


I am pretty sure Tristan was probably the cutest pirate EVER.










I love this shot of my parents.  This is a classic really...my mom standing behind my dad with her hand raised up in a nervous gesture as if the world is about to come crashing down.....or as if something my dad is working on is about to break into a thousand pieces. :)  





0 comments:

Post a Comment